At this point, we would like to introduce ourselves to you: Who are the people working for ESN Kiel?
First of all, we would like to introduce you to our whole team. We are about 30 students from Kiel and you can meet us at any of our events. All semesters and many different subjects of study are represented within our team. All our members are volunteers and everything we do for ESN Kiel is done in our free time and with love and fun at work. In summer term 2020 our team consists of the following members:
You want to be part of our team? Here are all the information you need.
We would like to give you the chance to get to know our board. Our board gets elected at the beginning of every winter term for one year. At the moment, we have the following positions and people in our board:
- Age: 25 years
- Subject: Computer Science & Danish (to become a teacher)
- Erasmus city: Växjö, Sweden
- Best Erasmus experience: all the amazing nights around the campfire
- Favourite activity: hiking
- Favourite food: "Pasta Pudding"
- What I'm famous for at ESN Kiel: adding dancing GIFs to our Instagram stories
- What Franzi says about Anna: "Anna makes every situation better with her positive nature - wether workshops, financial planning or parties - with Anna it´s always fun!"
- Age: 27 years
- Subjects: History and German Lingustic
- Erasmus city: Bristol, England and Salamanca, Spain
- Best Erasmus experience: my first “Italian Dinner” in Bristol
- Favourite movie: Inception
- Favourite music: Khalid
- What I'm famous for at ESN Kiel: Being the guy who will not stop talking once he started.
What Jan-Erik says about Jan-Christian: "JC is outgoing, approachable and easy going. He brings wit to the table and is a valuable member of ESN Kiel due to his organized spontaneity."
- Age: 24 years
- Subjects: Empirical Linguistics and Spanish
- Erasmus city: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Best Erasmus experience: going directly into a café on Saturday morning after partying and having churros with chocolate for breakfast
- Favourite drink: Milk
- Favourite food: borecole with potatoes and smoked pork chop
- What I'm famous for at ESN Kiel: writes everything down diligently
- What Jan-Christian says about Jan-Erik: "ESN Kiel wouldn´t be what it is without JE. Nicest guy in the team, well organised, in charge of the finances, can speak approximately to 90% of the international students due to his arsenal of languages AND makes ESN Kiel a priority. What more could an organisation ask for?"
- Age: 22 years
- Subjects: History and English (to become a teacher)
- "Erasmus city": Lübeck, Germany
- Favourite movie: Gladiator
- Favourite food: Pasta
- What I'm famous for at ESN Kiel: always trying to bring my dog Jack with me
- What Ulyana says about Franziska: "Everyone loves Franzi´s dog (and Franzi as well of course). She has cool ideas for events, can implement them perfectly and has an eye on everything. Franzi is the best Event Manager you could imagine"
- Age: 22 years
- Subjects: Interior Design/ Szenography
- Erasmus city: Logroño, Spain and Jerez, Spain
- Best Erasmus experience: Celebrating Christmas abroad without my family and still feeling at home because of the amazing people I met!
- Favourite food: Indian food
- Favourite movie: My Neighbor Totoro
- What I'm famous for at ESN Kiel: always happy to be part of any creative project at ESN Kiel
What Anna says about Sanja: "Sanja is a huge win for ESN Kiel - she does not only have a lot of helpful skills in editing, she also comes with a bunch of great ideas. And besides that, Sanja is a very reliable, helpful, happy and motivated member and it's a lot of fun to have her in our team!"