Moin (Hello) and welcome to Kiel!
We are delighted that you have decided to come to Kiel and hope that you will spend an unforgettable time with us.
You can find out who we actually are here. We are always here for you if you have questions, problems, event requests or just need somebody to talk. Feel free to contact us, send us an e-mail or message via Facebook or Instagram. Subscribe to us directly on Facebook and Instagram to make sure you don't miss any events and get all the news straight away.
You should definitely visit the following sections of our website:
- Accommodation: Here you will find everything you need to know about finding accommodation in Kiel.
- Useful information: Here you will find all the important information you need for your time and especially for your start in Kiel.
- Survival guide: Here you should definitely read up on the peculiarities of the Germans and what there is to say about Kiel in particular.
- Activities in Kiel: Here is an incomplete list of activities you should definitely do in Kiel.
- Bucket List: Print it out!
- Events: Here you will find our upcoming events.
- Trips: Here you will find our upcoming trips.
- ESNcard: Here you can find information about the ESNcard. You should best order one right away!
- Local partners: Here is an overview of our local partners, where you can get discounts if you have an ESNcard.
- National partners: Here is an overview of our national partners where you can get discounts if you have an ESNcard.
- FAQ: Here are the most frequently asked questions already answered.
We have a large WhatsApp group for each semester where we can exchange information and experiences.
Attention: There is no information that is only distributed via WhatsApp. So if you don't have WhatsApp, that’s no disadvantage at all!
Basically, we use the WhatsApp group to remind you about events and registration deadlines for events. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to connect better within the group and to plan your own meetings. Of course, we will be happy to answer any questions you ask in the group.
Just contact us by sending us a short message with your number. We will then add you to our group.
Attention: To prove us that you are really studying in Kiel at the time, please send us your Learning Agreement or any similar document.